The Ventura 950-ZX from Roller Derby is a great buy for people who are beginner to intermediate inline skaters and want to reach the next level. At its price point the 950-ZX has some pretty attractive options. The maximum comfort memory foam padding inside is sure to keep skaters foot comfortable and secure. With aluminum frame the 950-ZX will let its users have a sturdy stride. The 80mm urethane wheels will give skaters a good balance of speed and stability while also remaining maneuverable.
Materials: Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyester, PU Foam
Inner: Semi-soft maximum comfort with memory foam padding
Outer: Cam lever buckle with a power strap
Frame: Aluminum Tri-Coil Frame
Wheels: 80mm Urethane Race Formula wheels
Bearings: Bevo ABEC 9 Racing bearing
Shipping Exclusion: This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.)
Special Order: This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse. This item does not qualify for our Price Matching Policy. Order processing time may vary.
Semi-soft maximum comfort with memory foam
This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.)
This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse. This item does not qualify for our Price Matching Policy. Order processing time may vary.
first of all, I have riding inline skates for more than 10 full years...
Problems I have found:
1. it is comfortable, but does not when you wear and take off. it is taking such a time.
2. does not support ankle well enough to prevent any accidents.
3. Wheels wear off too quick, and seems its own material is cheap or bad.
4. Bearing does not support as it described. It described as ABEC 9, however, it rolls like ABEC 5 or bad quality of ABEC 7.
5. Bearing does not come off from the wheels. It seems it has been glued to the wheels. I tried so hard forced to take it off, and for some reason, it kinda bent its outer edge(surface).
6. strap parts are not strong enough.
I would not suggest this item if:
1. your ankle is not strong enough
2. you are more like performer than regular rider(without jump, slide, or which ever that cause any kind of damage on your wheelsbearingsboots. Just go straight and turn a bit.)
3. you are racer.
4. your feet are not wide but thin(people who wears PUMA CASUAL SHOES, like Model Replicat, Sneakers, etc. which is thin, not like board shoes or Nike AIR thing.)
We send monthly emails containing special offers from inline skates. We never share your information and you
can unsubscribe any time. *Only valid on new email subscriptions, applies to select accessories items, cannot
be used on prior purchases, other restrictions apply, see coupon emailed for complete rules and conditions.