Tipping the scales at less than 2 lbs the new Speed Lite 32 checks all the boxes on the wish list with a super light design, amazing ventilation, comfortable carry thanks to the new backsystem design and just enough space to accommodate more gear intensive day trips or a trimmed down overnight.
- Derlin Frame: Tensioned Delrin U Frame
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch Compartment: compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible
- Attachment loops for ice axe or hiking poles
- Connectable Compression Straps: Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Safety light loop: A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Shades Holder: Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- Lite System: Deuter's lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was Deuter's corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
LITE AIR SYSTEM BACK SYSTEM
The Speed Lite series is the lightest hiking backpack series in the Deuter assortment. The Speed Lite 32, which is especially designed for multi-day tours, weighs in at barely 870 grammes.
- DELRIN U-FRAME
Stable and pleasant load distribution with minimal weight provided by the flexible and tensioned Delrin U-frame.
- LITE AIR BACK PANEL
The extremely light, minimalistic, and compact contact back system makes for a successful interplay of carrying comfort and stability. The pleasantly ventilated back panel always convinces, even in challenging terrain, through a safe fit.
- SOFT, SNUG FITTING HIP FINS
The backpack fits compact through light and airy hip fins. They are easy to adjust even with bigger loads thanks to the Pull-Forward straps.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Volume: 32 liters
- Size: 26 / 11 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch
- Fits Torso Length: 16 - 20"
- Polyester: 10% / Nylon: 90%
- 100D PA HIGH TENACITY
The lightweight version of our Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.