For the skier who wants the minimum between their foot and boot, the PhD Ski Ultra Light offers the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. Featuring Indestructawool technology for long-lasting wear, 4 Degree elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones, and Smartwool's signature Virtually Seamless toe for ultimate comfort in a ski boot.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 14" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.