The Ski Ultralight Merino Wool is a masterpiece engineered on 200 needle machines, they are the perfect mix of graduated compression and ultralow profile warmth. A true overachiever, the Ski Ultralight Merino Wool sock is the perfect storm of exceptional comfort, unprecedented durability, and obsessive attention to detail – both in performance and style. A vailable in ultralight weight, the Ski Merino Ultralight sock is the perfect solution for your next alpine adventure.
- Graduated Compression: Engineered graduated compression aids in blood circulation to keep you warmer and reduce fatigue
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout: The forefoot and ankle feature a breathable mesh to improve ventilation and elevate comfort
- Anatomically Engineered Arch Support: Reinforced arch construction built to give you correct support and eliminate foot fatigue
- Reinforced Toe/Heel: Twisted yarns in toe/heel to provide extra durability
- Flat Toe Seam: The toe box is linked stitch-by-stitch to ensure a flat look and an abrasion-free experience
- Ultra Low Profile 200 Needle Construction: Occupies less volume in your boots allowing a true to size fit for optimum feel